Middleware is a type of computer software that provides services to software applications beyond those available from the operating system.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation.
- ETL/DWH with 2+ years of hands-on experience in Snowflake Data Engineering
- Good knowledge of DBMS concepts, SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge of Snowflake system Hierarchy.
- Good knowledge of Snowflake schema’s/tables/views/stages etc.
- Should have strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Should have hands-on experience in the following: data validation, writing custom SQL code
- Should have experience in fine tuning and troubleshooting performance issues.
- Should be well versed with understanding of design documents like HLD, LLD etc.
- Should be well versed with Data migration and integration concepts.
- Should be self-starter in solution implementation with inputs from design documents.
- Should have participated in different kinds of testing like Unit Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, etc.
Role : Middleware/Dataware Developer
Employment Type : Full Time
Experience : 3-6 Years
No of Positions : 4
- Excellent analytical skills to analyze business needs.
- Problem-solving skills to resolve the issues that appear during development.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Excellent team building skills.
- Good knowledge of handling databases and proficiency in SQL.
- Self-Directed, Multi-tasking, Communication Skills and Results Oriented
- Positive, “can do” attitude.