We are looking for talented people to become efficient team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation.
- Network Administration (CCNA and CCNP certification required)
- Network Monitoring
- Network Troubleshooting
- Configuration of Routers, Switches, VLANs Etc
- Knowledge ITIL Processes (Certification has added Advantage)
Experience: 5-8 Years
Employment Type : Permanent
Number of Positions : 5
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.