PHP Full Stack Developer
PHP Full Stack Developers are computer programmers who are proficient in both front and back end coding. Their primary responsibilities include designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Providing legal and scholarly research;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with a high degree of consistency.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- Data modeling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Well versed with Lean methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
Experience : 3-4 year
Employment Type : Permanent
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Laravel.
- Hands-on Joomla, WordPress, Magento and other PHP applications.
- Ability to understand Core PHP and can develop own library and framework.
- Experience with functional programming is a plus.
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- A clear understanding of database design and implementations (MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and have the ability to design responsive web layouts.
- Proficient understanding of MVC design patterns and OOPS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent understanding of interactive application development paradigm, memory management, performance resource optimizations, database interactions, network programming, concurrency and multithreading, fault tolerance, monitoring, security and operability of systems.
- Continuously refactor applications and architectures to maintain high-quality levels.