RPA Developer with Automation Anywhere
Robotic Process Automation (or RPA as it’s often referred to) with automation anywhere is a technology that allows users to create, configure, and run software “bots” to emulate human interaction within their systems.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation.
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
Role : RPA Developer with Automation Anywhere
Experience : 3-4 year
No of Positions : 10
Employment Type : Permanent
- Experience in RPA Development with Automation Anywhere
- Creating communication channel (team, Product owner)
- Positive, “can do” attitude.