Senior Software Engineer
A Senior Software Engineer typically has a background in computer science, web development, and/or engineering. A bachelor’s degree in any of those fields is generally considered a plus, as is experience working in web development.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation.
- Candidate should be a Full-stack developer
- Expertise in Framework / Platform – AngularJS, ReactJS & NodeJS
- Candidate should be willing to Lean & Work in Any technology based on the Client’s Requirement
- Translate design Requirements and wireframes into high quality code
- Experience with working in an AGILE environment
- Candidate having good experience in Gulp is a Plus
Role : Programming
Employment Type : Full Time
Experience : 5+ Years
Location : Pune
Notice Period : Immediate
- Software Development Fundamentals and Process
- Experience Working in an Agile Environment
- Software Documentation
- Self-Directed, Multi-tasking, Communication Skills and Results Oriented
- Positive, “can do” attitude.