Senior System Engineer
The Senior Systems Engineer’s role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in- house information systems that support core organizational functions. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation.
- Senior System Engineer – Wintel / Linux
- Server Administration (MCSE and RHEL certification Preferred)
- Server Monitoring
- Server Troubleshooting
- Configuration of Services, AD, Exchange, DNS, DHCP Etc.
- Knowledge ITIL Processes (Certification has added Advantage)
Experience :10-15 Years
Employment Type :Permanent
Number of Positions : 2
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.