Installs, configures, and tests operating systems, application software, and system management tools. Ensures the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.Oversees the development of customized software and hardware requirement.
Department: Managed Services
Project Location(s): Thane, India
Education: Bachelor degree (Full Time)
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation.
- System Engineer – Wintel / Linux
- Server Administration (MCSE and RHEL certification Preferred)
- Server Monitoring
- Server Troubleshooting
- Configuration of Services, AD, Exchange, DNS, DHCP Etc.
- Knowledge ITIL Processes (Certification has added Advantage)
Experience : 5-8 Years
Employment Type : Permanent
No.Of Positions: 5
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.