Tableau public is now the largest data visualization repository in the world with more than 2 million vizzes totally over 2.3 billion views.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation.
- Should be able to understand the requirement and implement the change in existing/new Tableau dashboards and sql views.
- Should have a good understanding of sql – views, advance analytical functions and complex joins.
- Should be able to debug issues and deliver the assign task independently.
- Should be able to build and document unit testing, technical design, support SIT and defect fixes.
- Good and open communication to coordinate with other team members.
Role : Tableau Developer
Employment Type : Full Time
Experience : 3-4 Years
No of Positions : 10
- Excellent analytical skills to analyze business needs.
- Problem-solving skills to resolve the issues that appear during development.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Excellent team building skills.
- Good knowledge of handling databases and proficiency in SQL.
- Self-Directed, Multi-tasking, Communication Skills and Results Oriented
- Positive, “can do” attitude.